Thursday, September 30, 2010

the fire and the flow

last night i dreamt i stood in a long line. i was nearing the front when i heard grumbling from the person directly behind me. i turned toward them to offer an alternate option; while speaking i used my hands.

i noticed their response to my offer was larger than anticpated. the response had grown from singular interest in what i was offering to the girl behind, and then the next group of people and on back. it spread like fire. their overwhelming response to me was in quick grasps of breath YES, MORE, PLEASE!

at first i spoke only into one set of eyes, and only gestured mildly, but it quickly became evident that the combination of vocalizing and opening my palms was very powerful. i sensed there was something coming from my physical body that was more than physical, and was evident by the a) wide-eyed awe of the ever closing-in crowd and b) by the bodies bobbling backward to the ground as if pushed. this both surprised me and made me laugh.

whatever IT was, IT was pouring out through my voice and my palms. so i spoke louder, through laughter, and swung my arms wider until the entire line behind me was grounded.

i'm fairly sure the line was to an alter of sorts to receive prayer/healing/deliverance. i was then left as the last one to be filled up that day, but oh how the fire flowed thru me! hahahhaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment